Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Time Wasted....

At the oddest hour of the day one could think of doing some work or watching movies. But in my case I’m waiting for the call from my girlfriend. Its 3:47 am. SMS’ed her many times but possibly she slept. There is a positive hope in my heart that she will wake up of a bad, not bad but a pleasant dream, with a knock in her mind reminding her that her boyfriend is waiting for her voice to come into his ears and she will call. Let my spirits don’t come down.
Well one must be thinking, what this kuel dude waiting all the time waiting for the call. I must say that I listened songs, tried to read a book on religion, stuffed myself with pranthas in the night canteen, worked on the computer and finally after series of messages to her, I hooked myself for the movie. Although I don’t know how long my wait will last, probably for the 2 hours time pass, I have to do this. I have searched my PC for all the movies I have, all seen; only this movie I could dare to watch again. “RISK”. At my place one could think of only Risk Management as an subject for MBA or to the max can risk a small part of big pocket money trying something new at the roadside café. But taking the risk with one’s life is a big game, better the game of life; not like cricket or soccer. Something that involved the thrill and the danger of the life. It’s about playing with lives, to kill and be killed if you loose. The movie told the same game on the big screen. The plot of the movie revolved two main characters i.e. the good guy, Inspector and the bad guy, the underworld mafia don placed in Bangkok. The character of the inspector is very bold and daring; he took the decisions in his own way. For him the criminal has to die and believes in encounters than arrests. He plays a game to get the don in his grip, for which he stakes his life to the max. But he looses his mother and his men, like other masala movies, in this game. He plays his counterparts in the game very trickily taking max risks in his every move. And finally he is able to get the don deported to India under custody of the CBI. But there the corruption plays the role and the don is to get a clean chit for the charges framed against him. The movie maker ends the movie on the death of the don in the police custody by the good guy with six bullets in the body of the inspector.
The movie has just one thing worth; if you get the opportunities do never ever miss them. Take them for granted. Closing one door will close all others. Think before you act, although I haven’t before I started writing. I have learnt from my cousin while playing chess; always check what will be the next move possible for you after this. This is possible only if you know what the opponent will move after your move.

“Kehte hain insaan wohi karta hai jo usse karna hota hai,
Bas dekhna to yeh hai ke who karta kaise hai”

In Bhagwad Gita, its written that one must do his Karma and should not worry about the fruits of his Karma. But after watching this movie, one must think beyond his counterpart can.

No comments: